From Lady Rossi Please.
Am Rossi Robertson, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease. I am parly Burkina, and partly Indonesia. but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have$1 Million US DOLLARS in BCB BANK. here in Burkina Faso. which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because of that i am writing this letter now through the help of my Doctor beside me here in my hospital room. I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars in Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso,
Which i want you to claim from the bank and use it to help less privilege people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in your country, for my heart to rest. Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank Management to make an immediate transfer into your account.
Furthermore as soon as you receive the message reply me with your personal information and you will also send me a copy id to forward to them so that they will take note that you are the person I am willing my wealth;
Ms. Rossi Robertson.
Email analysis :
NOTE : email@example.com
NOTE : firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : X-Yahoo-Newman-Property : ymail-3
NOTE : client-ip=22.214.171.124;